TRANSLATE THIS PAGE INTO ANY LANGUAGE
JESUS IS A LIBERAL
DEALING WITH OUR ENEMIES
Conservatives call for military action against those we suspect
of wrong doing against us.
Jesus the Liberal said:
Matthew 5:40. And if any man will try to take away your coat, let him have your cloak also.
43. It's been said love your neighbor, and hate your enemy.
44. But I say love your enemies, bless them that curse you,
do good to them that hate you, and pray for them
which despitefully use you, and persecute you.
46. For if you love people who love you, what reward have you?
47. And if you salute only your friends you're not doing anything
more then anyone else.
Conservatives complain that prayer is not allowed in schools and
in public demonstrations.
Jesus the Liberal said.
Matthew 6:5. And when you pray, don't be like the hypocrites,
for they love to pray in public so everyone may see them.
That's their reward.
6. But you when you pray, find a private place and shut the door.
Pray in secret; and your Father who sees in secret shall reward you openly.
Conservatives complain about gay people.
They put gay people down as sinners.
Jesus the Liberal said.
2. The way you judge others is the way you're going to be judged,
4.You want to try and correct the way someone else lives
5. You're a hypocrite.
John 8:7. He that is without sin among you, throw the first stone.
John 8:15 You judge after the flesh; I judge no man.
Conservatives say people have to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.
They have to work and not look for a handout.
They should save up and have their own medical insurance and take care of themselves.
Jesus the Liberal said
Matthew 19: 21. Jesus said go and sell what you have, and give it to the poor.
Matthew 25: 35. I was hungry and you fed me:
I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink:
I was a stranger, and you took me in .
36. I didn't have any clothes and you clothed me,
I was sick, and you visited me: I was in prison, and you came to me.
37. Then you'll say: When did we see you hungry and feed you?
When did we see you thirsty, and gave you something to drink ?
38. When did we see you as a stranger and take you in ?
When did we see you without clothes and clothe you?
39. Or when did we see you sick or in prison, and came to you?
40. When you have done it for the least among you,
you have done it for me
BLEEDING HEART LIBERAL
If You Can Donate, Or For DVD's, Flash Drives, Or E Books Click Here
TO RETURN TO THE HIDDEN MEANINGS HOME PAGE CLICK HERE
Non Profit Org. Under New Age Christian Village Church AKA Hidden Meanings